Not Your Father's Talmud

Rabbi Adam Chalom of Kol Hadash Humanistic Congregation in suburban Chicago explores the Talmud from a Humanistic perspective, one page a day.

Name:
Location: Highland Park, Illinois, United States

Rabbi Adam Chalom is the Rabbi of Kol Hadash Humanistic Congregation in suburban Chicago. He is also the Assistant Dean for the International Institute for Secular Humanistic Judaism.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A special note

Due to the birth of my daughter this month, I have been taking a break from the daf yomi. However, now that I’m able to sleep 3 hours at a stretch, I have the mental acuity to pick it back up. I will be working forward matching the general daf yomi schedule from yesterday on, and working back to fill in the gaps for the first half of the month of August.

Thank you for your patience,

Rabbi Adam Chalom